Friday, May 11, 2007

My Newest Friends

Hi everybody,
I'm back and I'm here to introduce all the people I've been meeting while you weren't looking:
This is my friend Zalman (he, like me has an extra 21st so we're special like that).

I was so excited to play with him but we said hello and he promptly fell asleep!

I tried very hard to wake him up, but no such luck.

So I entertained myself instead

and waited patiently for Zalman to finish his nap.

When he finally did wake up I shared my toys with him and we had a great time.

On Lag Baomer we went to visit my cousin in DC. I liked the colorful ring that she has so much she let me keep it!

I also got to meet my twin... ooh... cousins... ehh... they're bigger than me. I...ahh... hope that I never get... ooh... sandwhiched...oh... between them ah... ah... ah... again!

Morah Chanie gave me this slinky to play with.



She said it has a tripple affect: visual, audio and sensory (I'm not quite sure I understoond that, but it doesn't matter, I have a great time with Mr. Slinky.)

I wish I could give you a definite date for the next post, but save your countdown for Shavuos. Who knows, maybe I'll surprise you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mendelooshhhh!! You are so cute!Can I have a play date with you too?

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for posting such great pics and videos. I love seeing all of them!

Rivky Friedman said...

It's our pleasure. Thanks for your comments, I love them too ;)