Sunday, January 11, 2009

A little nachas from Mendele:

I gave him a cracker, which he took excitedly, but then he lifted his hands and kept saying "aduh" So I point to different items on the table thinking he wants something else with it... but no. He was trying to tell me to say the Bracha. So I said Baruch and he says "aduh" with a big smile and waited till we finished saying the bracha to take a bite! Well, I wasn't sure if I was dreaming or he really meant it. I got my answer when after asking for another cracker, he did the same thing!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats amazing Rivky your doing a gr8 job!
Estee

Anonymous said...

Oh WOW! you guys should be proud! may hashem give you the strength to keep up your great work. much hatzlacha!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a tender moment. :)

AY and Fruma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yehudis B. Alevsky said...

thats so cool